Service Advisor Training
5 Modules / $395 per person GST or HST will apply in Canada
1 Day Training Session
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Price includes lunches, beverages and all materials.
1. What is the Purpose and Role of the Service Advisor?
What is good customer service? Learn how to listen and serve well, and to manage and exceed expectations and create referrals.
2. Managing the Paper and Communication Flow
What are the best practices to keep the doctors working with the patients? Learn the best in write up procedures and how to use systems to build relationships. Learn how to rely on written or digital communication rather than verbal communication.
3. Do You Sell or Do You Advise?
How do you ensure your customers feel good about what they’ve bought? Learn the 8 commandments of consultation and how to help customers understand the value of maintenance.
4. Getting Rid of the Magic Wand – Get Paid for Testing!Making Diagnosis Tangible - You are investing thousands of dollars a year in technician training and diagnostic equipment. Come learn how to get paid for your investment. Outcome: Have confidence in charging properly for testing.
5. Managing the Service and Parts Inventory
Creating and Managing gross profit margins. Learn how to use labour guides as they were intended. Earn proper parts and tire margins using matrices. Learn industry Key Performance Indicators.