RPM SMART Course 2021 C - Live Online Version April 6 - May 25, 2021 See Time Table Below. Early Bird Discount of $200.00 if you register before February 28, 2021 Use Discount Code 8HQMHVEBEGRT
Service, Management And Results Training
This course is designed for automotive shop owners, managers, service advisors and technicians. Attendees will learn how to be more effective in each of their roles. Everyone leaves with dozens of tools, systems, ideas, and processes to take back to their shop to implement. This happens regardless of how long they have been in the industry, or what position they have in the company. Anyone who has taken training from Murray Voth knows how well he adapts the training to the individual.
What We Sell Disappears - Capturing What We Sell
Tuesday April 6th 12:00-3:00pm EST
1. Introduction – What Is Good Customer Service?
2.Managing the Paper and Communication Flow
Tuesday April 13th 12:00-3:00pm EST
3. Scheduling – Creating a Professional Practice
4. Dispatching – Analogue and Digital Work Flow
What is A Fair Price? - Managing What We Sell
Tuesday April 20th 12:00-3:00pm EST
5. Client Consultation Process – Overcoming the Negative
Tuesday April 27th 12:00-3:00pm EST
6. Measuring and Managing Parts and Service
Tuesday May 4th 12:00-3:00pm EST
7. Creating Productivity & Efficiency in Time and Money
Tuesday May 11th 12:00-3:00pm EST
8. Getting Paid for Testing
What is Good Value? – Managing the Vehicle
Tuesday May 18th 12:00 - 3:00pm EST
9. Inspections – The Doctor is In
10. Maintenance Programs
Tuesday May 25th 12:00-3:00pm EST
- The 400% Rule - The Deferred Work Cycle
- Conclusion – How To Make These Changes Stick!
You will need computer with video and audio, a good internet connection, and headset with microphone.