RPM 3 Day SMART Course - Online Version May 28 to June 30, 2020 See Time Table Below
Service, Management And Results Training
This course is designed for automotive shop owners, managers, service advisors and technicians. Attendees will learn how to be more effective in each of their roles. Everyone leaves with dozens of tools, systems, ideas, and processes to take back to their shop to implement. This happens regardless of how long they have been in the industry, or what position they have in the company. Anyone who has taken training from Murray Voth knows how well he adapts the training to the individual.
What We Sell Disappears - Capturing What We Sell
- Thursday May 28 10 AM MDT Introduction – What Is Good Customer Service?
- Managing the Paper and Communication Flow
- Tuesday June 2 10 AM MDT Scheduling – Creating a Professional Practice
- Thursday June 4 10 AM MDT Dispatching – Analogue and Digital Work Flow
What is A Fair Price? - Managing What We Sell
- Tuesday June 9 10 AM MDT Client Consultation Process – Overcoming the Negative
- Thursday June 11 10 AM MDT Measuring and Managing Service and Parts
- Tuesday June 16 10 AM MDT Creating Productivity & Efficiency in Time and Money
- Thursday June 18 10 AM MDT Getting Paid For Testing – Throw Out The Magic Wand
What is Good Value? – Managing the Vehicle
- Tuesday June 23 10 AM MDT Inspections – The Doctor is In
- Thursday June 25 10 AM MDT Maintenance Programs
- Tuesday June 30 10 AM MDT The 400% Rule - The Deferred Work Cycle
- Conclusion – How To Make These Changes Stick!