RPM 3 Day SMART Course - Edmonton, Alberta May 1, May 29, June 26, 2019 9:00AM to 5:00PM Each Day
Service, Management And Results Training
This course is designed for automotive shop owners, managers, service advisors and technicians. Attendees will learn how to be more effective in each of their roles. Everyone leaves with dozens of tools, systems, ideas, and processes to take back to their shop to implement. This happens regardless of how long they have been in the industry, or what position they have in the company. Anyone who has taken training from Murray Voth knows how well he adapts the training to the individual.
Wednesday May 1, 2019 Day One: What We Sell Disappears - Capturing What We Sell
- Introduction – What Is Good Customer Service?
- Managing the Paper and Communication Flow
- Scheduling – Creating a Professional Practice
- Dispatching – Analogue and Digital Work Flow
Wednesday May 29, 2019 Day Two: What is A Fair Price? - Managing What We Sell
- Client Consultation Process – Overcoming the Negative
- Measuring and Managing Service and Parts
- Creating Productivity & Efficiency in Time and Money
- Getting Paid For Testing – Throw Out The Magic Wand
Wednesday June 26, 2019 Day 3: What is Good Value? – Managing the Vehicle
- Inspections – The Doctor is In
- Maintenance Programs
- The 400% Rule - The Deferred Work Cycle
- Conclusion – How To Make These Changes Stick!